Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Saturday 2 July 2011

HF Holidays, Give Yourselves A Treat!


I am delighted to say that I will be leading the following holidays For HF Holidays in 2012 :-

Landscape Painting in 'Artisan' Water Mixable Oil Paint 5 nights at Freshwater Bay, IOW 30th April - 5th May
Seascape Painting 7 nights at Freshwater Bay Isle of Wight 19th May - 25th May
Landscape Painting in 'Artisan' Water Mixable Oils, 4 nights at Bourton On The Water  August 25th - 29th

If you haven't experienced an HF Holiday yet then I urge you to have a look, I promise you, you will not be disappointed, they are the most enjoyable holiday experiences that I have yet witnessed and can't wait to lead my 2012 holidays. HF's houses are all located in stunning settings, the food is wonderful, the social aspect is truly refreshing and there is a wide range of activity holidays to choose from, or you can use the house for a base and follow your own itinerary.  If you decide that you would like to book an HF Holiday, and why wouldn't you. Contact me and I will send you a voucher entitling you to £50 off of your first holiday.What are you waiting for? I am really looking forward to meeting you and taking you out for some fantastic painting whether total beginners or more seasoned devotees.

No comments:

Post a Comment