Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Powder Mill Cottages, Dartmoor


This is the final of my four paintings in the Dartmoor series they are all 90 x 30 cm in size and are painted in 'Artisan' water mixable oils. I am looking for a Devon gallery to take these paintings and to represent my work and I, some of the other paintings are here, earlier on this blog site, should be be curious and wish to see all four together drop me an e-mail and I will willingly send you the images. I love Dartmoor and the wide expanses of the high moor and if I didn't live on the Isle of Wight I would like to live on Dartmoor or close by!

No comments:

Post a Comment