Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Friday 11 January 2013

Above is a link to my debut as a filmed demonstrating artist, please remember when watching this that it is my first and was filmed in a single take using four wi fi cameras in the SAA's professional studio with a brilliant film crew who I don't recall being bald when we started, but seriously my thanks to Richard, Elizabeth and the studio crew and all at Newark for a brilliant experience. It couldn't have been deemed too bad as will be demonstrating live at the SAA's 'It's All About Art' show in the Design Centre, Islington in London on July 25th which of course I am delighted to have accepted. I don't expect to win any oscars, yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment