Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sketching And Painting In The Bergerac Region of France

Manoir de Gurson
Sketching and Painting Holiday






Manoir de Gurson
98 Acres of Inspiration
In the heart of France’s most famous wine region
Magnificent Scenery

Relax and soak up the atmosphere 
Lots of demonstrations and one to one tuition in the medium of your choice!


 Painting Holiday Accommodation and Package
This holiday is available for the amazing price of  only £600 per painting guest and only £400 for a non painting guest. The holiday price includes 7  nights accommodation, bed, breakfast, lunch, evening meal, all tuition, the day trip and transfers to and from the airport (Bergerac). Guests are responsible for their travel arrangements to and from Bergerac. Our wonderful hostess, Charmaine is waiting  for us with a warm welcome , so come and join us for a relaxing, informative and truly memorable holiday!


 For more details and to book go to www.manoirdegurson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment