Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Pastel Painting With The Black Cats Of Shanklin

I have today been out to the wonderful Black Cat Art Group in Shanklin where I did a demonstration in Artists Soft Pastel and among all of the lovely people I met once again was Michelle, an artist and renowned for her lovely cakes for which I can vouch for their scrumptiousness! Thank you all for your hospitality and I look forward to another visit one day....


Above is one of my pastel paintings 'Yarmouth From Norton Point' for which I received a 'Highly Commended' in last years SAA artist of the year competition.

1 comment: