Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Thursday 5 December 2013

4th Place In International Painting Competition



'A Stormy Sky At Le Manoir de Gurson'

This little oil painting was the product of a painting holiday that I lead in May earlier this year at the wonderful Le Manoir de Gurson near Bergerac in France I am absolutely thrilled to have been awarded 4th place out of 343 in the Light, Space and Time Online Gallery's International painting competition with entries from no less than 14 countries. I can't wait to return to Le Manoir in 2014 to demonstrate to some more guests and create some more sketches and studies for some more paintings. Come and join us for some great painting in this beautiful spot and relax, a truly wonderful painting holiday destination!




No comments:

Post a Comment