Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter Exhibition At Ventnor Botanical Garden

I am exhibiting at The Ventnor Botanical Garden over Easter and will have the most paintings I've ever exhibited in one place with many bargains on offer. The exhibition opens on Thursday 17th April and closes on Monday 21st of April ot is open from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm daily. I will be painting during the exhibition and will have details of all of my forthcoming painting holidays and workshops both here in the UK and in Europe.

Totland Bay And Fort Albert From Headon Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment