Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Thursday 18 September 2014

November Painting Holidays

I am leading two very different painting holidays in November... 

The first is A Beginners guide to Pen and Ink Drawing for HF Holidays at their  Church Stretton house from November 7th to November 10th. (Sorry this one is now fully booked)! 

'A Farmhouse of Much Wenlock' (Pen and Ink)


The second is a Pastel Painting holiday 'A Passion for Pastels' at the wonderful 17th century farmhouse 'Shorland Old Farm' in Challacombe on the Devon side of the Exmoor National Park. This holiday is suitable for all levels of ability as it allows for a great deal of one to one tuition as well as my normal demonstrations. The food and accommodation is superb with a very friendly and social atmosphere created by Mark and Sandy Aylen our very genial hosts! If you love pastel painting or wish to get under way with painting in pastel you couldn't book a better holiday why not come and join us?

November 22nd to 29th details on my web site:- www.murrayince.com or on www.shorlandoldfarm.co.uk


'Early Morning Mist' (Pastel painting)

No comments:

Post a Comment