Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Friday 1 July 2016

Bishop's Bay, The Finished Painting

Bishop's Bay, Loch Leven

I have finished the reflections of the hills and sky, added the yachts and put their reflections in, Painted in the seaweed in the foreground and sweeping around to the Island on the right. I also painted in some darker shadows in the trees behind the yachts, tidied up the clouds and cloud shadows and then finally signed it off! It was a beautiful week in the Highlands of Scotland inspiring many a painting yet to do! It measures 20" x 16".

No comments:

Post a Comment