Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Into the Farmyard, Widecombe Stage III


Into The Farmyard, Widecombe Stage III

I have added detailing to the foliage of the trees on both sides of the painting, put in some vegetation around the base of the buildings and indicated the tree trunks on the right. I have also put more work into the hedgerow and grass verge on the left and finally I have done a little more basic work to the track and ground either side. Next I will work up the detail of the foreground and then the highlight which will be the dappled sunlight of the entrance and track.

No comments:

Post a Comment