Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Greek Sketching and Painting Holiday


 

May 4th to 11th 2013

On The Beautiful Greek Island of Samos 

in The Azure Blue Aegean 

www.anema.gr
                                                                     


May 2013 painting holiday based in the lovely Amena by-the-sea Apartments in Karlovasi on Samos (above),  May 4th to 11th  This holiday is half board (breakfast and evening meal) and includes around 18 hours tuition. The cost is 540 euros per person based on two sharing a studio apartment, non painting partners are welcome at 350 euros. A deposit of 200 euros per person will secure your place(s) on this holiday, just e-mail me with your request for your places on the holiday and I will send you a Pay-Pal invoice and upon my receipt of your deposit your place is secured. Participants are to make their own travel arrangements to Samos. Wednesday is a free day. If you are interested in one of these fantastic holidays and would like more information please  get in touch, places are limited with a minimum of eight and a maximum of twelve (artists). The Island of Samos is steeped in history and is an artists paradise. Demetra, Diamantis and I look forward to seeing you there! Participants need to arrange their own flights to and from Samos, airport transfers to the apartments are included! If you would like more information I can e-mail you a leaflet and answer any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment