Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Sunday 16 December 2012





North Devon and Exmoor Painting Holiday June 2013

June 30th to July 6th 2013 and July 7th to 13th

The holiday includes in studio and outdoor demonstrations with three excursions :- the market town of Dunster,  famous for the Yarn market and castle. The rugged coastline of The Valley of the Rocks and artists heaven Porlock Weir. There will also be ample opportunity for some one to one tuition.
The holiday will be a very instructional, inspirational, friendly and sociable experience for all!

£530 per person includes 6 nights Bed, Breakfast, Evening Meal, 3 excursions and tuition. £495 for non painting partners, all excursions included for non painters.
Shorland Old Farm
Bratton Fleming
Barnstaple
EX31 4TX




1 comment: