Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Sunday 19 January 2014

Pastel Painting Workshop




Borthwood Copse
Hidecote Manor Wild Garden

I am running a two day pastel painting workshop on January 25th and 26th at Quarr Abbey from 10.00 to 16.00 both days (lunch 12.30 til 13.30) at a cost of £60 per person. I have a few spaces left, if you are interested in joining us please let me know ASAP and I will book you in. This is a wonderful medium and one that is forgiving and very expressive! You don't have to have any pastels to come and have a go!











No comments:

Post a Comment