Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Monday 13 January 2014

TV Debut

My first demonstration for Television went out today on the SAA's 'A Splash Of Paint' programme. I paint a sketch of Dartmoor in Winsor and Newton's 'Artisan' water-mixable oils which  though I was dreading seeing for the first time, was better than I imagined it to be. There will be other appearances in weeks to come so stay tuned as they say.

Viewable on Sky 191, Freesat 400, on the SAA website :- www.saa.co.uk and on youtube (next week).

A studio painting from the sketch produced on TV

1 comment: