Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 18 March 2014

TV Demonstration

Pastel Painting On 'A Splash Of Paint'

I will feature on next weeks episode of 'A Splash Of Paint' (Monday 24th March) where I paint a sunset at Freshwater Bay from one of my friend Sheila's photographs. If you view it please make allowances for the 25 minute time limit for painting it. It is painted in real time so it is what it is, warts and all!!

It is view-able on Sky 192, Freesat 402, on the SAA Online channel (via their web site www.saa.co.uk) or on Youtube after Monday 31st of March.


Chateau De Gurson Ruins And Old Prison, A Pastel Painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment