Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Friday 27 February 2015

Bird Hide, Newtown Creek


Bird Hide Newtown Creek

This is the completed painting that started life as an acrylic demonstration for George and the lovely Carisbrooke Priory Art Group last Monday. It just required a few finishing touches and the foreground completing which I settled down and did yesterday evening. Acrylics are a very forgiving and versatile medium and work well for quick, sketchy styles such as this, why not have a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment