Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Thursday 19 February 2015

River Yar Stage VII


Stage VII

More boats and suggested detail has been added with  some reflections, special note should be made of the fact that light colours reflect slightly darker in the water and dark colour will reflect slightly lighter; Don't believe me?  Have a look next time you are there or anywhere that you see reflections in water, the degree of difference will depend on the clarity of the water, the murkier the water the more marked the difference can appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment