Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Monday 16 March 2015

Brook Coastguard Cottages


Here is a new painting that I am working on along with a few others. It is the row of coastguard cottages at Brook as seen from the Military Road, here I have put in the sky in Artisan water-mixable oils after the initial drawing and dull pink acrylic wash was applied. Next stage will be the trees and then the cottages themselves before putting in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment