Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Yar Stage X


Yar Stage X

Here more boats have been added with the first of the work on the reflections. When the final few boats have been painted in the front of the line of moorings then  the masts and their reflections can be added to the whole, it is important to paint the object before painting the reflection as it needs to be in the right place and to be able to observe the fact that light colours reflect darker and dark colours reflect lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment