Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Friday 2 December 2016

Open Studios Christmas Special


'Snowy'

Don't forget to come and have a look at the Christmas Open Studios exhibition at Tapnell Farm, 'The Cow Company' this Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th December. Lots to see and do! I shall be painting a few mates for 'Snowy' so you can see how I do it. I will have my full selection of Christmas and Greetings Cards of my artwork for sale and full listings of all my classes, workshops and painting
holidays available for 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment