Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Thursday 22 December 2016

Sketching and Painting in The Dordogne


An Amazing special offer on this holiday!

2017 Sketching & Painting Holiday near St. Emilion at Le Manoir de Gurson

Week Starting Saturday May 6th


A Watercolour Painted En Plein Aire at Le Chateau de Gurson

Come and join me for a truly memorable sketching and painting holiday in this historic and beautiful region of France, enjoy the relaxing and inspirational haven that is Le Manoir de Gurson. I will do demonstrations and be on hand for much one to one tuition allowing you to make the most of the glorious countryside and picturesque French towns and villages. By way of celebration we are offering this holiday at an  amazing £595 per person as this will be the last one at Le Manoir. For more details please visit and book through   
http://www.manoirdegurson.co.uk/art-holiday



View Toward Villefranche de Longchat 


No comments:

Post a Comment