Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Second Chance Sketching and Painting in Puglia Holiday

Polignano al Mare

The sketching and painting holiday that I am leading with HF Holidays in September 2017 has proved so popular that a second week has been arranged starting May 30th 2017 giving those of you who were disappointed that the September week was fully booked so early the opportunity of booking if you wish to come on this brilliant holiday with HF Holidays and me. We will be based in a luxury hotel in Altamura visiting some fantastic and diverse towns in the region. For more information and to book visit the HF Holidays site.

https://www.hfholidays.co.uk/activities/leisure-activities/art-craft/?destination=35

No comments:

Post a Comment