Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Learning To Draw or Paint

It's easy for me to sit here at my computer and say that any body can learn to draw and paint but I assure you they can! It is true that some people progress a little faster than others but the main requirements for creating art are non physical abilities such as observation which can be practiced, patience, if you don't already posess it can be gradually acquired and desire which if you want to have a go you already have. Technique is the other element which anybody can learn. My job is to show you how to achieve results that you will not have believed possible in such a short space of time and encourage you to go home and paint! The danger is that drawing and painting is addictive and you won't want to stop, the time flies by and you forget little things like going to bed. If you are interested in lessons then all the details are on my website :- www.murrayince.com

I will regularly upload photographs of artwork of mine and my students but please bear with me for now as Blogging is very new to me. I would be delighted to answer questions about painting or my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment