Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Monday 28 February 2011

Picture Framing and Beautiful Photographs

My very good friend Brian Gilbert has been framing my pictures for very nearly as long as I have been painting them. His shop 'Artframes' is in Avenue Road, Freshwater, Brian is a man of many talents and takes beautiful  and breathtaking photographs of the Isle of Wight landscape and seascapes. If you have a picture or painting to be framed Brian is your man, he has the skill of knowing what mounts and frames will set a picture off to it's best advantage, so if you are unsure of what you want he will be able to guide you. Brian also has recently equipped himself to be able to produce giclee prints and prints on canvas a very useful service for us artists.

I have put a link to Brians website www.isleofwightlandscapes.com not to be confused with www.isleofwightlandscapes.net which is the site of Robert Jones the Isle of Wight Landscape painter. On Brian's site you can view his fantastic photographs and buy prints from him online or visit his shop. In short if you have pictures to frame, or need a print or wish to buy a beautiful Island photograph you should visit Brian at Artframes. I reccommend you to have a look at his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment