Welcome to my Blog

I am pleased to welcome you to my blog and though I am a complete novice when it comes to blogging I am excited by the possibilities it presents and look forward to showing you my work, the work that some of my students produce and to answering any questions you may have about aspects of the work, techniques used or just discussing painting and drawing.

Tuesday 6 August 2013

SAA 'It's All About Art' Show, London July 25th 2013

I was invited by the SAA to go up to the Business Design Centre, Islington on July 25th to do a 30 minute painting demonstration on the Professional Associate stand which I did and thoroughly enjoyed after the initial but very brief trepidation wore off. It is the first 30 minute painting I have ever produced and though it is not quite my usual style I was not too disappointed with the result, I would call it an oil sketch, I leave you to judge it's validity....



I will be going up to SAA headquarters in Newark in October
to film three 30 minute painting demonstrations for the TV programme 'A Splash Of Paint' hosted by the ever popular Matthew Palmer along with various tips and techniques and the popular 'My Favourite' and 'What's In My Box' for which I am having fun with deciding what to do. It goes out on Sky channel 191 and Freesat 400 on a Monday from 17.00 to 18.00, I will keep you posted as to when it is likely to be aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment